Expected Salary$22 - $26 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Partner Center Program Coordinator to work onsite at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work with the Partner Center team, as well as other teams within the Global Marketing department, to deliver immersive meeting experiences for the 300+ executive meetings taking place annually in the Menlo Park and NYC centers.
- Collaborate to deliver unique experiences to Facebook’s largest agency and advertiser accounts.
- Assist the program management team in planning meetings.
- Track and help ensure all action items are carried out.
- Take ownership of speaker outreach and all related communications.
- Maintain program management documentation, including speaker bench updates, bios, and best practices.
- Be trained on and then help handle enhancements requests.
- Support multiple ad hoc projects simultaneously with close attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years experience in operations, marketing, or project/program management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to multi-task and manage processes and projects effectively
- Outstanding attention to detail with flawless execution
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
Commitment: This is a 5 mo. contract.