HireArt is looking to hire a Sales & Marketing Operations Analyst to work on-site at Airbnb’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support and refine data integrity, and help provide commercial insights and reporting for the sales team.
- Own communications with the sales organization around progress against goals and key initiatives.
- Refine key metrics, uncover insights, and develop processes to improve global sales efficiency.
- Provide analysis and recommendations for sales go-to-market strategies, and support ad hoc analyses around sales team performance.
- Support marketing analytics reporting in Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Marketo, as needed.
- Maintain data integrity in Salesforce and Marketo, and support post event lead Salesforce and/or Marketo processes.
- Develop new reporting tools in Salesforce or Tableau, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ in sales operations or business planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Accuracy in work and attention to detail
- Driven and professional, with consistent work habits and a strong work ethic
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with or interest in learning SQL
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, and Tableau a plus
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract with an opportunity for extension.