Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$90.00 - $102.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Research Program Manager to manage the execution of quantitative and qualitative research studies. The ideal candidate will have an extensive research background and 8+ years of program or project management experience.
As Research Program Manager, you will:
- Coach researchers to improve quality of research deliverables.
- Deliver insights and areas of opportunities to inform product strategy and roadmaps.
- Design quantitative and qualitative research to answer key business questions and drive strategy development.
- Manage/prioritize research requests from multiple business teams.
- Communicate and partner with cross-functional teams to drive initiatives forward and achieve business results.
- Quantitative/qualitative social science research experience, including survey design and execution, interviews, usability, etc.
- Experience utilizing data and analytics to formulate program objectives, solve business problems, and drive process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree, with master's or PhD preferred
- 10+ years experience working with research required
- 8+ years of relevant or related program, project management, and/or leadership experience
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Excellent communication and organization skills, with the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with brand strategy and agency work a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.