HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Support specialist to work on-site at Dropbox's San Francisco offices on a contract basis. In this role, you'll provide varied administrative support to the Design team.
- Manage heavy calendaring in a rapidly changing environment.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and calls.
- Plan and execute on-site and off-site dinners and team events.
- Prepare monthly expense reports for leads and coordinate special projects as needed.
- Coordinate travel, including flight, hotels and itineraries.
- Coordinate communication from leads to the team.
- Record and celebrate birthdays.
- Special projects for Design as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years experience in an administrative support role with a startup and/or in a hyper-growth organization
- Experience with heavy calendaring for multiple principals or teams
- Strong Google e-mail/calendar/doc skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once
- Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities
- Track record of consistently going above and beyond
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.