Expected Pay Rate:$81.00 - $92.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Graphics Software Engineer to work on algorithms and functionality in the graphics space that have never been done before.
In this role, you’ll work on simulation models for the company’s graphics architecture, including performance optimization, new functionality, and maintenance of existing code.As a Graphics Software Engineer, you will:
- Develop and maintain code for graphics research projects.
- Build software simulators, based on specifications.
- Document functionality of apps and simulations.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field
- 4+ years experience in a similar or relevant role
- Expert knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of computer graphics principles
- Knowledge of 3D math fundamentals
- Expert knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems
- Verbal/written communication and problem solving skills
- Expert ability to work independently and manage your time
- Expert ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve them
- Real-time rendering experience
- Hardware development experience
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position (with the potential for extension or conversion) staffed via HireArt and based in Sunnyvale, CA or Redmond, WA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Bay Area or Redmond, WA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.