HireArt is looking to hire a Web Product Manager to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with a team focused on modernizing and enhancing the business travel experience. You’ll work with stakeholders to develop and document web requirements through their entire lifecycle including scoping, development and QA. You’ll be an advocate for the website user experience, balancing the core goals of excellent experience, usability, and optimized customer acquisition.
- Serve as a strategic liaison across design, product marketing, content marketing and demand gen to create an impactful web experience for prospects while aligning to marketing goals
- Communicate project timelines, track progress and milestones, and report results.
- Load and edit CMS.
- Analyze website metrics and leverage findings to prioritize web enhancements.
- Drive growth and supporting metrics including traffic, engagement, time on site, SEO and conversions.
- Create and manage web content approval and testing workflow processes.
- Suggest enhancements/tools to website user experience and acquisition flows, using testing and experimentation best practices to continuously improve site performance.
- Manage usability research, heatmap and focus group testing.
- 3+ years in a web product manager role
- Strong background in web development, user experience, user testing, analytics, and A/B testing
- Solid understand of: HTML, CSS, working with web technology, application development, and content management systems (particularly Sitecore)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills combined with the ability to effectively estimate project scope, identify risks, evaluate timing, and communicate timely updates.
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience with Optimizely or other web A/B testing tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional and consistent work habits, strong work ethic, driven to achieve company goals
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
Commitment: This is a 6 month contract.