Expected Salary$51 - $54 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll build and execute project plans for a variety of collaborative initiatives, and ensure the team has the information and connections they need to succeed.
- Partner with the Design Manager for effective team communication, proactive problem solving, information gathering and distribution, and cross-team collaboration.
- Work with Engineers, Product Managers and Design to establish deadlines that impact design work and ensure team is aware of key milestone dates.
- Establish predictable workflow.
- Facilitate meetings and preparing agendas, keeping conversation on-track and establishing action items and owners.
- Provide flexible processes that meet team needs and help keep work on track.
- Communicate issues related to staying on schedule and propose solutions to remedy the issue.
- Proactively raise issues before they are a problem for the design team or product output.
- Support and execute special team activities that build culture and drive clarity of purpose including team on-sites and off-sites.
- Partner with senior level executives on delivering key meetings, summits and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience as project manager or program manager
- Experience working with product designers/UX as well as cross-functional teams
- Experience building subject matter knowledge of FB Ad Tech, FB Ads, and the Ad Tech Industry
- Track record of operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with independent time management and task prioritization
- Ability to identify problems and work towards solutions
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.