HireArt is looking to hire a Strategy, Planning & Operations Analyst to work onsite at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work closely with the SP&O team within the Media Partnerships department. This department works with thousands of media publishers every day, and you’ll optimize business performance through strategic planning, cross-functional connectivity, and operational excellence.
An ideal candidate is passionate about the way Facebook can work with content owners to build, grow, and maximize their content across Facebook platforms.
- Build Excel models to do scenario/ROI analysis for various business lines or products.
- Build LTV models and churn models to assess value of users, content, and retention rates using cohort analysis.
- Build P&L models and forecast growth of products and various KPIs, considering historical data in Hive, Scuba, and SQL, seasonality benchmarks, and different product life-cycles.
- Ensure models are dynamic in order to update forecast with actuals every week, asses forecast accuracy, and maintain a rolling forecast.
- Proactively analyze Facebook partners in terms of adoption of products, and find trends and insights relevant to internal KPIs.
- Prepare weekly reports that are well-designed and easy to understand to share with team and leads.
- Deliver strategic impact to the business through timely and actionable analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitive field (business, economics, engineering, mathematics, etc.)
- 3+ years in investment banking or management consulting
- 2+ years in an operational role with heavy forecasting/modeling for Financial, Planning, and Analysis or Business Operations teams.
- Leadership skills and experience - a trusted and objective advisor with proven ability to build strong collaborative relationships with partners, leads, and peers
- In-depth knowledge of SQL, Tableau, and data management and manipulation.
- Advanced Excel Modeling skills, with proven ability to build dynamic and integrated forecasting models
- Highly detail-oriented with attention to QA
- Motivated and disciplined, with the ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally to quickly turn insights into action
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.