HireArt is looking to hire a Logistics Junior Analyst to work on-site at our client’s Seattle office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support teams dedicated to ensuring the quality and compliance of a dynamic consumer hardware supply chain. As Logistics Junior Analyst, you’ll be the primary liaison between suppliers, procurement, shipping, receiving, and logistics and trade core teams.
We’re seeking candidates with experience in international shipping and receiving. You're highly motivated and able to proactively execute against daily logistics and trade requirements. You're also organized and insightful - you can identify, assess, and solve problems to increase the efficiency of the entire supply chain.
- Engage suppliers to coordinate import/export details and ensure proper compliance.
- Work with Procurement teams to verify supplier quotes against shipping protocol.
- Liaise with our freight forwarding teams to coordinate imports and exports booking and pick-up and delivery requirements.
- Process receiving transactions against 3-way match processes.
- Submit HS Classification and ECCN requests for incoming and outgoing products.
- Work with our trade ops & brokerage teams to validate importation details that are specific to item classifications.
- Capture and maintain logistics & trade data for consolidation into a master item list.
- Collaborate with additional trade teams to validate compliance and ensure due diligence for projects.
- Ensure proper logistics flows are adhered to throughout the import/export process.
- 2+ years experience within international shipping and receiving environments
- Familiarity with FedEx, DHL, UPS and other couriers
- Experience in preparing shipments for exports via third party forwarders
- Familiarity with HS codes and awareness of ECCN
- Experience adapting to challenges, providing support, and guiding communications in a constantly changing environment
- Organized and able to work well against deadlines
- Able to multitask and assist multiple sites and departments with shipping needs
- Able to communicate via internal company resources communication tools
- Proactive in identifying and communicating solutions and improvements
- Experienced using MS Excel to drive data
- Working knowledge of Oracle
- Able to maintain flexible hours
Commitment: This is an ongoing, long-term contract position.