Expected Pay Rate:$35.00 - $40.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Supply Chain Analyst to review and optimize suppliers based on material readiness, the root cause for shortages, lead-time trends, and other relevant factors. This role may be responsible for reporting on shortages, identifying escalation requirements, monitoring the performance of suppliers, and supporting tooling integration related to clear to build.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Fremont, CA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
As Supply Chain Analyst, you will:
- Review and optimize suppliers based on material readiness, the root cause for shortages, lead-time trends, and other relevant factors.
- Support the end-to-end clear to build management process and collaborate with NPI materials manager to identify risk, need for escalation, and track progress to resolution.
- Drive automation on an aggressive timeline.
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision-makers and with the wider organization.
- Facilitate NPI purchase orders and hardware receiving processes including, but not limited to, tracking and follow up on part number creation, ECO release/changes, and transfer of hardware within systems/tools.
- Bachelors degree in supply chain or a related business field required
- 2+ years of experience in supply chain and material readiness as a planner, buyer, or supply chain analyst
- Must be adept at Excel and know how to maneuver and analyze a spreadsheet
- Strong verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze material clearly to build reports, lead times, and other technical data
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to purchasing
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Fremont, CA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.