Expected Salary$65 - $70 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager to work on-site on our client’s Menlo Park campus. In this role, you'll drive internal improvements in a cross-functional environment, helping to launch, automate, and scale internal processes that support teams working in product analytics.We're looking for candidates with project management experience in tech-driven environments, with a focus on process implementation and improvement. The ideal candidate is also a fast learner who can communicate and collaborate well with diverse teams.
- Assist with launch, operation and scaling of new projects and programs.
- Drive internal process improvements.
- Identify and develop tools for automation of routine tasks.
- Coordinate across multiple teams and disciplines in diverse geographical locations.
- Interface with various teams for input and alignment.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Manage competing priorities while delivering the greatest impact.
- Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects - provide regular project updates, and identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
- Provide day-to-day coordination for projects and tasks.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in project management in a high-tech operations space
- Experience automating/scaling new processes
- Fast learner, positive attitude, and clear communicator
- A background working across cross-functional teams and geographies
- Proactive, organized, and highly attentive to detail
- Proficient in MS Office and familiar with digital project management tools
- Familiarity with social media advertising products is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.