Expected Salary$20 - $24 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Support Specialist (Spanish) to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide app users across the globe with high-touch customer support, primarily via email.
For this role, we’re seeking candidates who are highly motivated, customer-service oriented, and fluent in the Spanish language. You have exceptional problem-solving skills and can communicate effectively and empathetically via email. You also have a passion for social media and for ensuring a quality experience for diverse users across the globe.
- Assist users having issues with the app, ensuring a quality customer experience with a high degree of professionalism.
- Educate users about potential solutions and what steps to take to prevent future problems.
- Work collaboratively with the Market Support team and communicate trends you're seeing to help improve products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in online operations
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English, with native Spanish proficiency
- Excellent written communication
- Strong problem solving-skills and high attention to detail
- Self-starter who works well both autonomously and collaboratively
- Able to quickly absorb training on product and tool functionality
- Penchant for web technology, including various web and mobile apps
- Passionate about social media and a strong interest in product quality and user experience
Commitment: This is a full-time, 3-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA. A typical schedule is Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm (8 hour shift plus 1 hour for lunch).