HireArt is looking to hire a Content Safety Specialist to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support content moderation and safety efforts, with a focus on Arabic-language content, while identifying opportunities to increase workflow efficiency and improve internal tools and processes.
We're seeking a Content Safety Specialist who is detail oriented, has an eye for process improvement, and is fluent in Arabic in addition to English. The ideal candidate also has strong communication and decision-making skills to apply policy effectively and appropriately.
- Learn and apply content moderation policies to remove graphic material that violates Acceptable Uses Policies.
- Identify tool and process efficiency gains with an analytical perspective.
- Collaborate with and support teammates to ensure high performance and consistency in work product.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Quick learner with good judgment who can apply policy effectively
- Willingness to identify and escalate inefficiencies in daily workflows
- Detail-oriented, computer-literate, and tech-savvy
- Able to work well in team settings
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable addressing sensitive or graphic content as needed
- Previous web-based customer service or content review experience a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.