Expected Salary$40 - $44 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Agency Marketing Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with the SMB Agency Marketing Manager and the SMB sales team to support strategy, communication, and program activation for the SMB Agency Audience in North America.
As Agency Marketing Coordinator, you’ll lead the execution of holistic go-to-market marketing strategies for the broad and diverse SMB Agency ecosystem. You’ll guide marketing program development, sales materials, and integrated marketing campaigns to help meet and exceed revenue goals.
We’re seeking an Agency Marketing Coordinator possesses experience working with agencies to understand market needs, and executing programs that deliver impact. You’re also a skilled project manager who is flexible amidst changing priorities.
- Support execution of North American marketing programs via project management that shifts perception and drives revenue among SMB agencies.
- Partner with sales and other cross-functional counterparts to solve challenges via strategic communications, campaigns and programs.
- Maintain and adhere to determined budget.
- Support Marketing Manager in delivery of concise and powerful analysis of marketing impact.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, sales or digital media
- Experience with content development, strategy and project management
- Knowledge of media landscape
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive marketing programs
- Ability to distill complex data into digestible insights
- Communication and organizational skills, and able to work with multiple cross-functional teams
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
Commitment: This is a 10-month contract