Location:Los Angeles, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$55.00 - $62.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:11 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Creator Strategic Partnerships Manager to help build and manage a thriving creator ecosystem. In this role, you will recruit, develop, and support emerging and established partners.
You will work directly with emerging and established video content creators, act as primary contact for both internal and external stakeholders, provide strategic guidance for new products and features, and develop engagement programs and optimize creator performance.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of partnerships experience as well as a track record of success in building and executing strategic programs.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 11-month contract position with the possibility of extension based in Los Angeles, CA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
As Creator Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Identify, recruit, onboard, and support strategic partnerships with digital creators.
- Regularly communicate with digital creators and their representatives to pitch the value of the company's platforms.
- Share best practices and educate creators on how to build an audience and optimize performance.
- Serve as a platform expert to quickly identify and resolve partner issues.
- Manage programs and launch new products to drive the growth and success of the creator ecosystem.
- Solicit, organize, and contextualize product feedback from partners.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to proactively improve processes and build support for products, programs, and initiatives.
- Lead external meetings, workshops, events, and other scaled presentations and initiatives.
- 5+ years of partnerships experience
- Proven track record building relationships within the creator community and ecosystem
- Direct experience creating partnerships with the creator community, ideally creators geared toward youth/teen audiences
- Experience developing long/short-form video content strategy and translating product experiences into business opportunities
- Ability to think strategically and creatively about complicated challenges leading to effective recommendations and scalable action plans
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and constantly changing environment
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years developing video strategies for established and emerging creators
- Demonstrated passion for finding, developing, and managing the businesses of digital creators
- Personal interest in the digital creator ecosystem
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 11-month contract position with the possibility of extension staffed through HireArt and based in Los Angeles, CA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.