Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$20.00 per hour
Schedule:20 - 40 hours per week, scheduled Monday-Sunday, 9 AM - 7 PM
HireArt is helping Rezi find a highly motivated and customer-oriented Leasing Consultant. REZI uses innovative technology to create a free, fast, and easy rental experience for both tenants and landlords.
As Leasing Consultant, you’ll work in the field at rental properties throughout New York City and (occasionally) New Jersey. You’ll develop in-depth knowledge of REZI’s products, services, and value propositions to help guide tenants through the stressful process of finding a New York City apartment.
REZI’s Core Values:
- Be a Craftsperson. Be aspirational. Go beyond the minimum requirements of any task and attempt to do your best work – always.
- Be an Owner. Anticipate the unexpected. Take risks. Own your results, not your intentions. Be accountable for any outcome and use wins and losses as opportunities for growth.
- Be Raw. Be radically honest. Be open. Over communicate. Be completely transparent and empathetic to others’ points of view.
- Disagree, But Commit. Debate vigorously, but without ego. Once a path is chosen, commit to making the effort successful. Win as a team, not as an individual.
- Solve the Problem. Go beyond the surface. Understand the root cause of any problem and start there. Be comprehensive in your solutions. Don’t treat, cure.
The Concierge team’s main responsibilities are to ensure every client gets an exceptional apartment search experience and to encourage clients to apply for an apartment by selling the value of the REZI process. You’ll play a critical role in driving business growth while expanding REZI’s mission of transforming the real estate industry.
Success in this role is heavily influenced by a strong understanding of traveling throughout New York City’s unique and exciting locations within various neighborhoods, a high level of time management and flexibility to respond to client needs. Candidates who apply should be energetic, friendly, and enthusiastic in their approach to selling, with weekend availability.
As Leasing Consultant, you will:
- Communicate and coordinate client showings at available REZI rental properties with tenants who set up viewing appointments.
- Understand and match the needs of each individual client with available apartment inventory.
- Maintain the security of REZI rental properties by arriving to unlock the premises to allow entry and lock said premises after showings.
- Sell REZI’s value propositions, differentiators, and rental application process to help prospective tenants move forward with signing a lease.
- Share the REZI application link with attendees and provide answers to ongoing questions while encouraging them to apply in a timely manner.
- Regularly follow-up with prospective tenants to ensure a high-quality experience, provide additional support, and meet application conversion goals.
- Successfully pick up and replace unit keys from local key storage locations.
- 1+ year of experience in a customer or client facing role. Retail, Customer Service, Account Management or Sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of what it takes to convert a prospective customer into a customer and a tenacious attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think on the fly, and ability to turn potential negatives into positives when interacting with clients.
- Excellent verbal communication skills — genuinely take pleasure in interacting with people both one on one and in large groups, and have a customer-centric mindset.
- Strong written communication skills. This role requires text-based communication with tenants, and professional communication is important.
- High levels of time management and punctuality. Every day is driven by the ability to maintain and coordinate a full day of appointments booked back to back.
We are a rental company that uses our proprietary analytics, technology, and financial products to improve the rental experience for both landlords and tenants. https://www.rentrezi.com/