Expected Salary$25.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s Jersey City office on a contract basis. As Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll ensure candidates have a seamless experience throughout their interview process.
You’ll support diverse teams committed to delivering inventive insurance solutions and be a part of creating a friendly, supportive atmosphere that drives innovation.
A successful candidate has great communication, organization, and problem-solving abilities, as well as a passion for working with people and building great teams.
- Partner closely with recruiters to help candidates throughout the interview process.
- Schedule (and reschedule) interviews and meetings (phone interviews, in-person interviews, lunches, etc.).
- Manage offer approvals, letters, and onboarding documents, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist with operational tasks related to systems implementation and integration (Lever, etc.).
- Provide support to ensure candidates have a seamless experience.
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Previous experience in HR/recruiting or a similar high-volume coordination role
- Outstanding organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Positive and customer-oriented
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- A passion for creating and being a part of amazing teams!
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Jersey City, NJ.
Insight Catastrophe Group (ICG) is the parent company of two growing organizations—SageSure Insurance Managers and Insight Catastrophe Managers. Together we provide innovative property insurance products and software solutions.
If helping to shape the future of an industry sounds exciting, and you prefer to work with a team of energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for! https://www.icg360.com/