HireArt is looking to hire a Spam Specialist to work on-site on our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll provide support to global customers on issues related to adding payment methods (e.g. adding a credit card to their user profile). You’ll also work to detect and prevent credit card fraud across the company’s online platforms to ensure a safe and high-quality user experience.
Experience with credit card fraud detection and customer support is a must for this role. An ideal candidate is also proactive, flexible, able to learn quickly, and comfortable working both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Interacting with customers to address issues with adding credit cards to their profile.
- Responding to users who have appealed decisions on their account.
- Responding to customer emails and resolving customer concerns in the most courteous and professional manner.
- Verify credit card information on a daily basis for international and domestic cards.
- Process interdepartmental queries and requirements regarding credit card fraud issues.
- Report any trends or anomalies, and suggest ideas which can be implemented to catch frauds & reduce chargebacks.
- 1+ years credit card fraud detection experience
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, detail oriented, and a quick learner
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities within the team as per changing business needs and demands
- Experience with ZenDesk is a plus
- Experience using 3rd party Gateway platforms is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.