HireArt is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist to work on-site at Insight Catastrophe Group (ICG)'s Jersey City office on an ongoing contract basis. In this role, you'll support ICG’s aggressive plans for growth and a variety of other Talent activities. The ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for recruiting.
This is a full-time, W-2 contract position through HireArt. As a HireArt employee you'll receive:
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
- A generous paid-time-off package
You'll also have an opportunity to grow into a permanent position with ICG. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the property insurance industry while working with a team of energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers.
- 3+ years of hands-on full-cycle recruitment: posting, sourcing, interviewing, and offer letter generation.
- Assist Talent team and Hiring Managers with interview scheduling.
- Handle pre-boarding tasks including checking references.
- Assist with the implementation and ongoing maintenance of new ATS.
- Provide recruitment metrics and assist with reporting processes.
- Assist in maintaining and updating job posts and job descriptions.
- Assist with the immigration process.
- Undertake tasks as they are assigned related to strategic initiatives.
- Assist the HR team with ad-hoc duties and projects.
- A passion for recruiting and HR
- Relevant experience such as identifying/interviewing prospects
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Flexibility to take on different tasks as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Tech savvy with strong data entry skills
- Experience in scheduling/calendar management a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term ongoing contract position based in Jersey City, NJ.
Insight Catastrophe Group (ICG) is the parent company of two growing organizations—SageSure Insurance Managers and Insight Catastrophe Managers. Together we provide innovative property insurance products and software solutions.
If helping to shape the future of an industry sounds exciting, and you prefer to work with a team of energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.