HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Experience Specialist to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco offices. In this role, you’ll work with teams dedicated to elevating the home sharing marketplace through a product focused on promoting one-of-a-kind, thoughtfully designed, high-quality homes.
Each of these select homes are visited in person for a 100+ point quality inspection to ensure comfort, consistency, and design. As Customer Experience Specialist, you’ll work closely with field partners conducting home visits consisting of inspections and professional photography shoots, and help them execute against quality point criteria. You’ll also handle inbound support requests, lead photographer on-boarding calls, and help develop processes that increase operational efficiency.
We’re seeking candidates with exceptional writing skills and previous experience in email-based customer support. You exhibit patience and empathy when working with customers, and can work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. You’re also flexible and technically apt - you can adapt to changing needs, and quickly learn new tools and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in customer support
- Patient, empathetic, and have a unique ability to manage stress
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Able to work under pressure and adapt quickly
- Technical aptitude and ability to rapidly pick up new technology
- Passionate about the home-sharing and hospitality industries
Commitment: This is a 4-month contract.