Location:Philadelphia, PA (Remote)
Expected Pay Rate:$25.00 - $30.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping Everfi find a Recruiting Coordinator to partner with and support its Corporate Recruiters and help provide candidates with a great interview experience.
If you have great attention to detail and like to interact with people on a daily basis while juggling multiple tasks then this could be a great position for you!As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will:
- Schedule a high volume of weekly interviews and provide candidates with a great experience while in the office.
- Develop strong Recruiter and Hiring Manager relationships and maintain effective communication channels.
- Update and maintain candidate data in the Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System.
- Attend meetings and work closely with other members of the Talent team.
- Multi-task and effectively prioritize and work in a dynamic, demanding, and fun environment.
- Help reach out (source) passive candidates via LinkedIn and other channels.
- 1+ years of related recruiting or recruiting coordination experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented
- Ability to be flexible and handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency
- Ability to embrace change with a great attitude and be comfortable with ambiguity
- You have a passion for always maintaining a high-quality candidate experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent technical skills and experience sourcing passive candidates is a plus
- Experience with Google Suite (e.g. Gmail, GCal, Hangouts, etc.) is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), fully remote 3-month contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
EVERFI is an international technology company driving social impact through education to address the most challenging issues affecting society ranging from financial wellness to mental health to workplace conduct and other critical topics. Founded in 2008, EVERFI’s Impact-as-a-Service TM solution and digital educational content have reached more than 41 million learners globally. In 2020, the company was recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company and was featured on Fortune Magazine’s Impact 20 List. The company was also named to the 2021 GSV EdTech 150, a list of the most transformative growth companies in digital learning. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, as well as Advance, Rethink Education, Rethink Impact, The Rise Fund, and TPG Growth. To learn more about EVERFI and how you can #answerthecall please visit everfi.com or follow us onFacebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter @EVERFI.