HireArt is looking to hire a Digital Community Partner to work remotely or on-site at the company’s New York City offices on a full-time, temp-to-hire basis. We’re looking for a growth-minded digital community partner to support the passionate community and developer builders who are at the heart of the company.
In this role, you will strategize with the communications team and roll out campaigns to further support and grow the community of people who value their fundamental digital rights and are excited about decentralized computing.
In addition to growing the global community, this role is a critical resource to advocate for open source community initiatives. Across over half a dozen channels, you will lead the command center for communications, and be the face that people associate with at the front lines.
Successful applicants will carry with them into this role a founder’s mentality, a can-do attitude, and positively curious disposition.
- Work with a PR team and in-house growth team, taking the lead on digital strategy, implementing and improving the reach of the community.
- Coordinate and execute various multi-month campaigns around Hackathons, product messaging, blogs and press.
- Champion the developers building on the platform along with their apps.
- Relay valuable product feedback, helping decrease the gap between products and community expectations.
- Take ownership of all digital Community management including but not limited to: email, slack, reddit, twitter, telegram, discord, forum, etc.
- Answer support tickets and requests, escalating to the appropriate team members when necessary.
- Be a core player in implementing various campaigns and communication strategies.
- A background in marketing and community building with developers
- Demonstrated ability to create diverse and inclusive community initiatives
- A growth mindset and passion for building a new internet for decentralized apps
- Knowledge of crypto projects and the blockchain ecosystem as a whole
- Awareness and eagerness to learn about best practices and tactics
- Track record of extreme ownership and ability to go above and beyond
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Curiosity to problem solve from a product and company growth mindset, and to bring solutions to life collaboratively
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY. This role can be performed on-site or remotely from anywhere in the U.S.