Expected Pay Rate:$55.00 - $65.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a UX Prototyper, AR Interactions to research, design, and prototype interactions for AR. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience shipping software products and experience building prototypes with Unity or Unreal.
As UX Prototyper, AR Interactions, you will:
- Define and synthesize user requirements.
- Design and create user experience prototypes and individually contribute to the feature set.
- Work with user research to user test and iterate on the prototypes.
- Help establish design processes to align cross-functional teams.
- Contribute to strategic decisions, working with engineering and research teams.
- Give and solicit feedback from others to raise the quality and craftsmanship of the product.
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content designers to oversee the implementation of user experience.
- Quickly solve issues with cross-functional leads.
- Clearly articulate and advocate design decisions to a vast set of internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience shipping software products
- Experience building prototypes with Unity or Unreal in short timeframes
- Design skills and the proven ability to lead in cross-functional environments
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods for user research
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Portfolio featuring examples of interaction and visual work
- Experience working with researchers
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Seattle, WA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.