Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$38.00 - $43.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Marketing Campaign Copywriter to create marketing campaign content. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience writing marketing content for web and/or mobile interfaces.
As Marketing Campaign Copywriter, you will:
- Work with marketers to execute campaigns around holiday promotions and other timely, product-related promotions.
- Write content for these promotions including notifications, in-product units, emails, and more.
- Collaborate with marketing and designers to test and iterate content.
- Maintain consistency with content standards.
- Work with other writers to ensure consistent experiences.
- 2+ years writing marketing content for web and/or mobile interfaces
- Marketing or advertising copywriting experience
- Preferred experience working with e-commerce products, websites, and/or interfaces
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving organization that uses data to inform content decisions
- Comfortable applying consistent standards across multiple channels
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.