Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$23.00 - $26.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Program Coordinator to manage the administrative aspects of its clients' projects (as well as its own), track/monitor the progress of these projects with regards to deadlines/needs, assist in scheduling and logistical coordination, and communicate frequently with team members/management.As a Program Coordinator, you will:
- Coordinate schedules and deadlines on all deliverables.
- Assist in monitoring the progress of various teams.
- Coordinate client support efforts.
- Prepare progress and planning documentation when necessary.
- Attend all client and staff meetings pertaining to various projects.
- Bachelor’s in technical or business-related field
- 2+ years previous project coordination experience
- Computer knowledge and interest in technology
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Commitment:This is a full-time, 3-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or Corp to Corp hiring.