The Customer Resource Guru will be an important part of our growth and is responsible for interacting over the phone with our customers. You will be their point of contact for any inquiries they might have throughout the buying and selling process with Shift.
We are looking for a:
- STARTUP JUNKIE, a highly adaptable individual willing to take initiative while following rapid changes in a super fast growing startup. Flexibility is key!
- SHIFT AMBASSADOR, a concierge who anticipates and comprehends people's needs and is quick on their feet when providing superior customer service, while also aiding our Car Enthusiasts' with vehicle sales.
- CONSTANT "MINGLER", a savvy individual respecting and embracing the presence of their team while constantly thinking about how to improve processes with peers in order to improve a system and increase productivity.
- CAR LOVER, you don't necessarily need to know how many pistons a '92 Corolla has, but you have your ears open constantly for all car information that floats around.
You think you may also be:
- OFFICE JOKESTER, who has fun working with the smartest and most innovative brains in the industry while cracking a joke or two daily - sense of humor a must!
- Comfortable advising consumers via phone and email
- Excited to work in a fastpaced, constantly evolving environment
- Interest in highend customer service, cars, and startups
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be a polished, self-motivated individual who can demonstrate initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, great judgment and anticipate and resolve problems before they escalate.
- Organized and efficient worker
- Great listener, quick thinker, and ability to work independently and as a team
- Attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Account management experience
- Previous experience hospitality, retail, and other service-oriented industries, a plus
- Experience scheduling / managing calendars
- An interest/knowledge of cars or a willingness to learn more about cars!
What is Shift?
Shift is a San Francisco-based startup that is transforming the buying, selling, and servicing of used cars into a technology-driven, hassle-free experience. With Shift, one of our friendly car enthusiasts will work as your personal concierge from start to finish, whether it’s bringing a test drive to your door or providing an instant appraisal for the car you want to sell. All of our cars pass a rigorous inspection and come with a seven day money-back guarantee. Financing is also provided on most vehicles. Basically, we save you money, time, and the aggravation of working with a used car dealer.
Who are we?
We’re a team of ex-Google and ex-Dropbox leaders with demonstrated ability to successfully build teams and create game-changing products. We’re backed by leading Silicon Valley investors and poised for enormous growth this year.
Who are we looking for?
Brilliant people who work hard, have fun, and want to be a part of a company that is going to fundamentally change a $550B market. We’re building a lean, collaborative team that is respectful, supportive, and loves coming to work each day. If you like to solve big problems, take on big interest groups, and have a big impact -- this is your chance to get in on the ground floor.