Expected Salary$20 - $22 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Autonomous Vehicle Operator to work on-site at our client's Phoenix offices on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work with a team to test the next generation of autonomous vehicle operating systems.
Professionalism, care, and personal responsibility are required at all times. There is a strong team culture of safety and everyone is expected to adhere to team standards of conduct.
For this role, the ideal Autonomous Vehicle Operator possesses strong communication skills and previous experience in autonomous vehicle testing. You also value discretion and safety, are highly detail-oriented, and are able to maintain crystal-clear focus while working.
- Be responsible for operating an autonomous vehicle for six to eight hours per day while collecting data for the engineering team.
- Develop a unique set of operational skills using vehicles running proprietary software and hardware.
- Work on cutting-edge technology and monitor software systems with constant focus.
- Complete daily reports and document procedures and tests.
- Provide concise written and oral feedback to the test engineer, and provide company sub-teams with detailed, accurate feedback.
- Operate comfortably in a fast-paced environment, and navigate through ambiguity.
- Raise the bar of excellence for the rest of the team!
- Previous experience operating an autonomous vehicle.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills. Must be able to type at least 40wpm.
- Clean driving history and no criminal history
- Must currently reside in Phoenix, AZ or the surrounding area
Commitment: This is an ongoing, long-term contract role.