Expected Pay Rate:$20.00 per hour
Schedule:8 hours per day. Friday, September 30th–Tuesday, October 5th (with a short training session on September 29th)
HireArt is helping our client hire remote Data Entry Specialists. Our client is an early-stage NYC-based FinTech startup that is building solutions that allow users to pay bills on their own schedule.
As a Data Entry Specialist, you’ll play a critical role in providing users with a world-class experience. You’ll input and maintain payment transaction data, ensuring data accuracy and integrity. Attention to detail is key!
We’re helping to grow the team with self-starters that are ready to be coached, able to work remotely, and who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fully remote, ongoing contract position with a schedule of 8 hours per day, from Friday, September 30th–Tuesday, October 5th (with a short training session on September 29th).
Candidates will need to use their own desktop or laptop computer for this assignment.
- A coachable, self-starter and quick learner
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding time and task management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities effectively
- A problem solver who can thrive in ambiguity
- Technology savvy and comfortable with various software/web applications
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Previous experience in data entry is a plus
Commitment: This is an ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt. It is fully remote with a schedule of 8 hours per day, Friday, September 30th–Tuesday, October 5th (with a short training session on September 29th).
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.