Location:Los Angeles, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$44.00 - $47.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire an experienced Marketing Manager (with a focus on diversity and inclusion) to join its client-embedded, on-site team, which works closely with its larger Media Partnerships Marketing Team. In this role, you will collaborate internally with multiple stakeholders to provide marketing execution support for the Content Creators and Publishers Experience initiatives of the company’s clients.
The ideal candidate will be a tenacious marketer/strategic thinker who has a strong background in building/executing marketing programs as well as a demonstrated track record of fulfilling detailed program objectives that deliver business results. You should also be able to support the execution of projects without losing sight of the big picture.As a Diversity Marketing Manager, you will:
- Gain and understanding of the company’s Diversity and Inclusion initiatives as well as the media publishers ecosystem on social media.
- Support the Media Partnerships Marketing Team goal to inspire and grow media partners by supporting internal initiatives and driving them to completion.
- Produce presentations based on meetings with speakers and other subject matter experts.
- Activate and own the production of programs/events focusing on virtual attendance interactions.
- Create marketing assets such as invitations, pre- and post-surveys, content plans and schedules.
- 5+ years marketing experience (work with B2B marketing programs/campaigns is required and some experience with tech companies is highly preferred)
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, with strong project management skills to plan, track, and launch initiatives
- Deep passion for, and in-depth understanding of, diversity, equity, and inclusion within the social media space
- Strong project management skills
- Thorough knowledge of social media channels/best practices of different platforms, especially Facebook and Instagram
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest digital marketing trends and best practices
- Ability to collaborate/coordinate with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Awareness of the traits/characteristics that make people unique and the desire to model behavior and social norms that make people feel welcome
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position (with the potential for extension or permanent conversion) staffed via HireArt and based in Los Angeles, CA. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen and is open to candidates local to Los Angeles.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or Corp to Corp hiring.