HireArt is looking to hire Customer Service Representatives (Email/Chat/telephone) to work on-site at Eight's New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll contribute to the development of best in class customer service operations while providing exceptional email, chat, and telephone support to customers.
This is an opportunity to join a growing company working to prove that technology can measure, understand, and optimize the way you sleep for the ultimate goal of a healthy and happier life. They're well on their way with 10,000,000+ hours of sleep tracked for our customers.
Increased responsibilities may follow with the growth of company, customer service operations, and your aptitude.
- Respond and resolve customer requests and questions via email/chat/telephone
- Triage and escalate customer questions, as necessary, in collaboration with stakeholders to ensure prompt and complete resolution of customer issues.
- Help to develop scripted email/chat/telephone responses to customer questions and inquiries.
- Collaborate with product, customer experience, and technology teams on cross-functional projects to deliver customer experience.
- 1+ years experience in Customer Support
- Ability to handle assorted customer questions and issues, including challenging matters, resourcefully and with completeness and empathy
- Exceptional written and communication skills and an acute attention to detail
- Working knowledge of IOT basics and the willingness to become an expert
- Comfortable working with KPIs and delivering against goals and targets
- Skilled at leveraging technology resources and processes to increase efficiency and achieve results
- Familiarity with Zendesk, talkDesk, or other Customer Support platforms
Commitment: This is an ongoing full-time contract position with opportunity for growth.