Expected Salary$17 per hour, minimum
HireArt is looking to hire a Triage Specialist to work on-site at Facebook's Austin offices on a contract basis.
- Investigate product quality of beta applications
- Understand and communicate launch risks and severity of issues to partners
- Meticulously document and triage all findings
- Communicate effectively between Operations and Product teams
- Develop test cases and scenarios in order to reproduce and pinpoint the root cause of product bugs
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in QA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Natural curiosity, flexibility, and willingness to respond quickly to changing processes
- Interest in Facebook and passion for ensuring high quality product experiences for millions of users
- Ability to work either 6am - 3pm or 10am - 7pm shifts (including a one hour lunch)
- Familiarity with Facebook products and Android and/or iOS platforms is a bonus!
Commitment: This is a 3 mo. contract with a possibility for extension.