Expected Salary$29.00 - $33.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Community Manager, Design Programs to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis.
In this role, you’ll help develop and manage a social media publishing strategy across a number of channels to grow the design program’s distinct audiences and attract creative talent.
We’re looking for an experienced storyteller who can craft stories for global audiences about complex topics in a simple, compelling way through text and multimedia.
We're also looking for someone who can work successfully in a fast-paced environment that requires independent time management, task prioritization, flexibility, and a keen ability to identify problems and proactively work towards solutions in a highly organized manner
- Create original and repurposed content—both copywriting and visual design—for social media channels.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders from Design, Recruiting and Communications teams to ensure content aligns to key narratives and brand and editorial priorities.
- Maintain a leading-edge understanding of what matters most to the global design community to help inform publishing strategy.
- Understand each channel's unique audience and drive audience growth and engagement through original content and cross-promotion.
- Manage day-to-day operations and track daily performance metrics across all social channels.
- Monitor and moderate global community engagement across all social channels.
- Identify and address opportunities for systems and process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of professional experience in community management and/or social media strategy in an editorial, marketing or public relations capacity
- Proficiency with social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Dribbble
- Experience developing creative multimedia content, including but not limited to photography, video, and illustration
- Experience working within a global company and with global audiences
- Experience collaborating in a creative environment with artists, producers, writers, photographers, designers, and other cross-functional partners
- Experience working successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with native and third-party analytics tools
- Positive attitude, eagerness to learn and highly dependable
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.