Expected Salary$25.00 - $30.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Payments Analyst to work on-site at Via's New York City office on a part-time contract basis. This position is approximately 3 days per week (10-20 hours) to start, primarily scheduled on Mondays and Tuesdays, with the opportunity to grow into a full-time, permanent position.
Via is a rapidly growing rideshare company that is transforming the way people travel. As Payments Analyst, you’ll calculate and verify driver pay for several of Via’s U.S.-based rideshare operations.
You’ll assist with weekly driver pay processes and partner cross-functionally with diverse teams, including the expansion and finance teams, to understand pay execution and ensure that drivers are receiving the correct payments on a weekly basis.
You’ll regularly work in Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau, and other internal systems. Over time, you’ll take on a customized selection of projects that will expand your skill set and provide you with professional growth opportunities.
- Assist in executing pay for all drivers in Via’s partner deployment cities.
- Own the internal documentation process surrounding city level driver pay, capturing information from Via's proprietary systems to correctly calculate and ensure accuracy in weekly payments.
- Integrate analysis in Tableau and other data sources to reconcile payments and identify any discrepancies.
- Collaborate with other members of the expansion and finance team to understand payment processes and help create efficiencies.
- Work with expansion and other internal teams to help set up new partner cities’ payment systems and understand any differences in the process.
- Enhance the control environment around driver pay, identifying key pain points and establish new guidelines and efficiencies in the process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 1+ years of experience in a finance role with advanced experience using excel
- Independent self-starter who is comfortable taking on significant responsibility
- Organized with an ability to multitask and work under deadlines
- A strong sense of ownership - you don’t shy away from the details and are committed to completing each task with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience with financial modeling and using macros are a plus
- Experience with Tableau and Salesforce are a plus
Commitment: This is a part-time (10-20 hours per week, primarily scheduled on Mondays and Tuesdays) contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY. There's an opportunity for this role to transition to a full-time, permanent position.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!