Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's fastest-growing rideshare company find an Automotive Detailer to shuttle vehicles to and from washes, body shops, and dealerships for servicing in addition to vehicle transports to and from offices. The ideal candidate will have 6+ months of relevant work experience.
As an Automotive Detailer, you will learn how to support drivers and passengers by providing them with incredibly fast, top-quality service so they can rely on clean, safe, well-maintained vehicles.
As Automotive Detailer, you will:
- Shuttle vehicles to and from washes, body shops, and dealerships for servicing in addition to vehicle transports to and from offices.
- Assist with lot management processes.
- Greet customers and/or assist with other duties as assigned by the leadership team.
- Perform basic maintenance checks and service operations of workflow system including, but not limited to, determining the proper fluid levels and cleaning the vehicle exterior and interior.
- Polish, dry, and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, and mats as well as vacuuming and shampooing. In some instances, these tasks will be completed by hand.
- 6+ months of relevant work experience
- Basic knowledge of vehicle inspection and maintenance
- A valid, unrestricted driver’s license
- Understand both what quality is and how to do quality work
- The ability and desire to learn
- Customer service mentality
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Aurora, CO.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.