Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$38.00 - $42.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find an Interaction Sound Designer to create unique, memorable, and landmark sound designs for its over two billion users. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience creating iconic sonic user experiences and a core understanding of interaction sound design.
As Interaction Sound Designer, you will:
- Lead sound design projects from concept to implementation to completion.
- Define and distill broad concepts into actionable tasks and points of interest.
- Act as a source of truth for all things sound including design, design standards, best practices, and implementation guidelines.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- Collaborate independently with on-campus, domestic, and international team members and product groups.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years creating sonic experiences for products in mobile, hardware, and non-traditional or immersive environments
- Expertise in sound synthesis and creating sounds from oscillators
- Experience with Pro tools and other digital audio workstations
- Strong skills in technical sound design and implementation in audio and game engines, including Unity (preferred), Wise, and Unreal
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.