HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager - Contingent Workforce to work onsite at Airbnb’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of on-boarding and managing Airbnb freelancers.
A successful candidate is a bright, tenacious, and organized Project Manager, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and building upon nascent processes.
- Onboard and manage pool of contractors/freelancers
- Manage invoice and payment process with third party vendors
- Develop and continuously update training documentation and best practices
- Set up performance tracking and reporting processes
- Identify pain points and find solutions via both operations and internal product tools
- Share analysis and insights with broader team
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years experience in project management, operations, or strategy consulting
- Good quantitative skills - competency in excel/spreadsheets a must; experience with SQL a plus
- Excellent communication skills - ability to coach and manage others and clearly share insights with team
- Experience working with, or managing, a distributed network of freelancers a strong plus
- Passion for Airbnb, travel, and the sharing economy. Being a host on Airbnb is a plus!
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.