Expected Salary$22 - $25 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Training Project Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support Global Sales Learning initiatives for Austin and Sao Paulo, Brazil. You'll provide logistical support for new hire bootcamps, mentoring programs, on-boardings, and reporting development, and contribute to program coordination, planning, and execution.
We’re seeking candidates with project management skills and experience in operations coordination and logistics. You’re an exceptional communicator, and have outstanding organizational skills. You’re passionate for and adept in technology, and are comfortable delving into details to get things done.
- Coordinate logistics for employee on-boarding and regional bootcamps in Austin and Sao Paulo.
- Manage training calendars and book meeting rooms.
- Track training attendance and order and manage swag for participants.
- Build and configure evaluation surveys and reporting.
- Answer tickets and manage queue for questions regarding on-boarding and other ongoing programs.
- Experience in operations management
- Experience in coordination and logistics
- Experience in event management and/or training programs
- Experience with MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
- High-level organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- A passion for technology and team development
- Portuguese fluency preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract with potential for extension.