HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site at Dropbox’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide dedicated administrative support to several team leads, as well as general support for their surrounding teams.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced, creative environment with passionate team members who are focused on quality and execution. An ideal candidate is sharp, good-humored, and experienced, who enjoys working in a constantly changing environment and streamlining a hectic day.
- Heavy calendar management in a rapidly and ever-changing environment.
- Coordinate both internal and external conference calls, meetings, and events.
- Plan and execute on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, and events
- Prepare monthly expense reports for leads.
- Set up travel and accommodations for leads.
- Coordinate special projects as needed
- Serve as the face of Dropbox on behalf of your leads, and help them build great relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years experience in an administrative support role, with a startup or hyper-growth organization preferred
- Experience with heavy calendaring for multiple principals or teams
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
- Track record of consistently going above and beyond
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once
- Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Google e-mail/calendar/doc skills
- Passion for Dropbox and helping your leads and their team as it scales
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.