Expected Salary$30 - $35 per hour
HireArt is looking for someone with professional knowledge of US immigration to fill a Mobility & Immigration Coordinator position. In this role you’ll work for HireArt on-site at Airbnb’s San Francisco office and assist their Global mobility team. The Mobility & Immigration Coordinator will provide support for relocation and immigration programs and serve as a point of contact for inquiries regarding immigration and relocation issues, including interfacing with talent acquisition and newly hired candidates, to facilitate visa and relocation document processing.
- Partner with outside legal counsel for document processing of nonimmigrant visas and work permits, immigrant applications, permanent residency PERM sponsorship, and travel/visa stamping renewals, as well as other tasks needed to support immigration and work permit programs.
- Assist Mobility Program Specialist with initiating relocations in relocation tool, coordinating cost estimates and relocation support documents with internal stakeholders and external vendor partners.
- Responds to large volume of emails to communicate immigration and relocation guidelines/procedures and operations tasks. Maintain and update immigration and relocation toolkits as directed.
- 1-2 years of progressive functional experience and technical knowledge base in US immigration (familiarity with global work permits a plus), and relocation in a high speed technical environment. We will provide additional training on-site.
- Well-developed analytical and influencing skills
- Ability to effectively identify and resolve problems, checking in with all sources to uncover any hidden issues.
- Ability to draw logical conclusion through understanding, evaluation and perceptiveness in order to have the best outcome in any situation
- Work at a detailed tactical level and a
- High sense of ownership and a big-picture mindset, with a focus on turning challenges into opportunities
- Strong communications and collaborative relationship building skills
Commitment: This is a 2 mo. contract role.