Expected Salary$30 - $35 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Mobility & Immigration Coordinator to work onsite at Airbnb's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with the Global mobility team to support relocation, immigration, and visa programs.
- Serve as a point of contact for inquiries, including interfacing with talent acquisition and newly hired candidates to facilitate visa and relocation document processing.
- Partner with outside legal counsel for document processing of nonimmigrant visas and work permits, immigrant applications, permanent residency PERM sponsorship, and travel/visa stamping renewals.
- Assist Mobility Program Specialist with initiating relocations, coordinating cost estimates, and coordinating relocation support documents with internal stakeholders and external vendor partners.
- Respond to a large volume of emails to communicate immigration and relocation guidelines/procedures and operations tasks.
- Maintain and update immigration and relocation toolkits as directed.
- 1-2 years of progressive experience and technical knowledge in US immigration and relocation in a high-speed technical environment (familiarity with global work permits a plus).
- Well-developed analytical and influencing skills
- Ability to effectively identify and resolve problems, checking in with all sources to uncover any hidden issues.
- Ability to draw logical conclusion through understanding, evaluation and perceptiveness in order to have the best outcome in any situation
- High sense of ownership and a big-picture mindset, with a focus on turning challenges into opportunities
- Strong communication and collaborative relationship building skills
Commitment: This is a 2 mo. contract role.