We're Defining the Future of Digital Pharmacy Together.
For over 100 years, pharmacies have played a critical role in managing the health of local communities. Today, as patients seek more immediate access to information and services, pharmacies need to respond faster than ever before. We are working with the National Community Pharmacy Association, thousands of community, specialty and retail pharmacies and hundreds of thousands of patients to define the future of digital pharmacy.
If you're smart, driven, and passionate about revolutionizing the way local businesses (pharmacies) embrace technology, then we want to hear from you.
RxWiki is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team. Inside Sales Representatives are primarily responsible for selling the Digital Pharmacist platform to new independent pharmacy owners. They are responsible for handling the entire sales cycle with each new customer, from lead prospecting to deal closure. Successful candidates are comfortable with setting up product demonstrations, using screen-share technology, cold-calling, closing new business while working a high velocity deal cycle and managing pipelines of over 150 prospects at a time. Additionally, successful Inside Sales Representatives are self-motivated, ambitious, students of sales, and embody core values of integrity, accountability and honesty.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a full cycle sales role with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customers; being a top performer in previous sales roles is a plus.
- Experience evaluating opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention within a book of business
- Ability to thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to help scale processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more
- An energetic, fun personality; the people are one of the greatest aspects of our business.
- You are an avid user of social, mobile and web technologies
- Competitive base salary with an uncapped commission plan, stock options and a 401(k) plan
- Fifteen paid vacation days annually during your first year of employment
- Top-tier medical, dental and vision plan offerings
- Breakfast taco Tuesdays, lunch catered every Wednesday and a fully stocked kitchen for snack breaks daily
RxWiki Inc. (www.rxwiki.com) is a rapidly growing Digital Health company connecting pharmacies and patients through its Digital Pharmacist SaaS platform and original Pharmacist written and verified content. RxWiki's Digital Pharmacist platform powers the websites and mobile applications of 1,400 pharmacy brands. Patients can manage their medications, complete digital refills and engage with medication adherence programs. RxWiki's original Pharmacist written and verified content includes 20,000 original health articles, 7,500 health-related videos, 100 disease condition channels. More than 3,700 community pharmacies and national health brands such as Health Mart and Health Media Network license this content to engage and educate their patients. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas.