Expected Salary$100 - $109 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Creative Strategist to work on-site at our client’s New York office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll apply your creative skill set to reinvent the way people connect with culture, content, and brands. You’ll collaborate with diverse creatives and agencies to produce inspiring and compelling content that spans multiple mediums from video to social media to immersive experiences, and elevates the brand’s reputation in the creative community.
To fulfill this challenge, we’re seeking a Creative Strategist who believes creativity is what drives innovation in every aspect of the modern world. You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a history of passion projects. You are a high-energy, high-output creative soul that needs to keep busy or feels weird.
You're a media-agnostic thinker who can ideate for any space and any audience. The world is truly your canvas. Experience with developing content and branded content (not just ad campaigns), and the portfolio to prove it, is a big plus.
You can internalize new technologies (which change all the time) and best-practices, and then repurpose, reinvent, reiterate, innovate, and teach others in simple terms. You are a content and culture junkie. Music. Fashion. Art. Technology. Movies. TV. Celeb news. All of it. Somebody who sees things before everybody else and can supply cultural references galore.
You are a world class collaborator and relationship builder who gives more than you take. Not precious or territorial, you're ok with seeing your ideas in somebody else's hands.
You love presenting to a room, any room, and getting people excited about ideas, innovation, and new ways to think about creativity and storytelling. Someone that proactively shares. Shares their opinion, shares their knowledge, shares their time and their true selves as part of a team dynamic.
You believe in relentless self-improvement and learning everyday. And you're ok with putting yourself out there, even if it means you might be wrong. You're socially outgoing and outspoken, confident and self-assured. But you treat everybody with respect and not only welcome but look to be inspired by other perspectives and opinions.
You have the ability to package ideas & presentations that are clear, inspiring, and compelling. You enjoy a positive outlook on life. You believe that a strong creative team is one fueled as much by success & brilliant ideas as it is by a positive culture & mutual respect.
And you get the big picture: that being creative and collaborating with the world's best storytellers is a crazy awesome way to make a living. Seeing your ideas out in the world is the even awesomer bonus.
- Apply your creative skill set to reinvent the way people connect with culture, content, and brands.
- Learn and champion all there is to the company and its products, and inspire others to do the same.
- Develop internal and external working relationships that expand the company’s reputation in the creative community.
- Collaborate with the creators of all sorts, from movie studios to digital publishers to TV networks and artists and institutions.
- Build high-quality creative concepts and presentations, and pitch them sales, media, creators, brands, and client partner teams.
- Work hand-in-hand with media and sales teams to build fully customized content plans for brands.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 8+ years experience developing creative concepts for content creators, publishers, and/or brands.
- A portfolio of work that spans across multiple mediums (TV, digital, social media, experiential, etc)
- An ability to & proven track record of collaborating with other creatives & disciplines across media, sales, and technology
- Basic Keynote skills
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.