Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is helping our client, one of NYC’s top luxury real estate teams, hire a bright and highly motivated Real Estate Sales Support Specialist. In this role, you’ll take on a range of responsibilities to support the real estate sales process.
You’ll help prepare for appraisals, qualify buyers, oversee some open houses, assist with the board package process, build relationships with clients to meet their needs and resolve any questions or concerns, gaining hands-on experience in luxury real estate, and so much more.
The ideal Real Estate Sales Support Specialist has a current NY Real Estate license and is looking for more stability in their real estate career. In this role, you will help to link sales and operations together, to ensure client's needs are met and the sales process operates smoothly. You are driven and looking to benefit from the mentorship and marketing advice of an experienced top broker.
As Real Estate Sales Support Specialist, you will:
- Provide support to sales associates during the sales process, including the preparation of documents, scheduling appointments, and sending emails.
- Work alongside sales associates with the preparation and organization of board applications, leases, and riders, review of listings for accuracy, pitch packages, property searches, market analysis, and comp listings.
- Assist with open houses and brokers events, including scheduling, resourcing, attending the appointments, and following up.
- Administrative duties including making copies, creating files and filing, both paper and electronic, answer incoming calls, monitor emails, and respond as needed.
- Assist with additional projects as needed.
- NY Real Estate License
- 1+ years experience in New York City Real Estate, sales or rentals
- 3+ years of professional experience, ideally including sales
- Strong project and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Resourceful, collaborative, and not afraid to have a voice
- Driven, enthusiastic to learn and grow with the team, and understands the bigger picture of how their actions play an important role
- Outstanding people skills, including patience, empathy, and the ability to develop trusting and caring relationships with clients during a major life change
- Highly organized, with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Flexible schedule to accommodate overtime hours
- A self-starter and team player
- Located in and highly familiar with NYC
- Experience in a commission-based environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40+ hours per week), permanent position based in New York, NY.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.