Expected Salary$15 per hour
We're looking for an energetic, detailed-oriented individual to help us through our busy holiday season. Your primary responsibility is to make sure we deliver an exceptional experience to our customers through multiple channels (phone, email, and social networks).
Both full-time and part-time positions are available. A flexible schedule with ability to work evening/weekend hours is preferred. (There is potential to work non-business hours remotely after the initial training period.)
- Can think on your feet and are willing to do whatever it takes to make things right for our customers when things go wrong.
- Should be comfortable talking with customers and bringing your personality into the fold. We're not going for robotic responses.
- Will be obsessed with making sure all orders placed are accurately fulfilled each day
- Help keep our response times to customers to less than 1 hour during business hours, and less than 1 day during non-business hours / weekends.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Is a college student or recent grad
- Has relevant experience working with customers via email and phone
- Maintains a positive attitude when things get busy