Expected Salary$27 - $30 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Research assistant to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work with the SMB Programs team and help execute research programs.
As part of the SMB Programs team, you'll contribute to the support of the global small business organization through better understanding of how businesses can grow using our client's platforms. The team is part of the Marketing Science organization and works with stakeholders across the company to develop hypotheses as well as designs and executes research. The results can often influence the SMB organization's roadmap and be published to help the advertising industry understand the evolving media landscape.
We’re seeking a Marketing Research Assistant with a strong background in media or advertising effectiveness research methods along with a natural curiosity to understand how things work. An ideal candidate will be passionate about social media, analytically minded, a great communicator, and able to partner with other XFN teams.
- Work closely with the Marketing Science SMB Programs team and be the direct liaison with the advertisers.
- Communicate with clients about the research programs, ads and campaign set-up, analysis and results.
- Own the operations of the research programs including communication and recruitment of advertisers, troubleshooting, tracking and reporting of ads.
Commitment: This is a 3-month contract position.
- 1+ years of experience working on social media advertising.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently.
- Comfortable using Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Great project management and multi-tasking skills
- Prior experience measuring Facebook ads effectiveness
- Understanding technical concepts such as Pixel
- Experience in working on research studies (A/B tests, surveys, interviews)
- Working knowledge of SQL or other programming languages