HireArt is looking to hire a Learning and Development Manager to work onsite at their client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you will design, develop, and facilitate learning programs to support the growth and scaling of the global product management team.
The role delivers live courses, online content, and job aids across the product management team with the aim of maximizing employee performance, engagement, and retention.
This role is ideally suited for someone with extensive industry experience in learning and development, instructional design, and training facilitation, who can multiply the capabilities of others to help the Product Management team meet and exceed its goals.
- Work with stakeholders, training partners, and subject matter experts to determine training needs for the product management team.
- Design and deliver learning programs including new hire onboarding, interviewing and hiring training, and performance calibration training for new managers.
- Facilitate learning programs across a variety of environments, adjusting for various audiences from new hires to managers.
- Administer and maintain training modules in the Learning Management System (Absorb) and ensure all content is up to date.
- Execute knowledge checks and role-plays to validate learning.
- Administer post-training surveys to evaluate training effectiveness and share reports with stakeholders.
- Support as needed across training-related projects for product management.
- 7+ years in learning and development, curriculum design, content development, and facilitation
- Ability to work independently in a rapidly scaling and changing organization
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise way
- Strong consulting and relationship building skills
- Insatiable curiosity, strong learning agility, and flexibility
- Experience with one-to-one and one-to-many coaching skills
- User experience with Mac and Google products and operating systems
- Experience working with Absorb (or similar LMS) and eLearning tools (ie. Articulate Storyline)
- A deep personal belief and commitment to diversity and belonging at work
- An upbeat, positive and professional attitude
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.