Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $58.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Digital Designer to work onsite at their client's Menlo Park office on a contract basis. In this role you will contribute to the creation of engaging campaigns across multiple platforms. You will also partner with project managers to ensure an optimum user experience from conception to launch.
The ideal candidate will have experience designing for a B2B audience with strengths in illustration, animation, layout, and typography. You will also be comfortable working cross-functionally and pitching your ideas in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop campaigns that engage a B2B audience across multiple platforms that include web landing pages, emails, ads (still & animated)
- Create motion graphics, animated gifs leveraging existing brand/campaign assets while developing new ones based on them.
- Take on the details of production as well as develop and conceptualize campaigns in a fast-paced, results-driven team.
- Ability to work independently with cross-functional teams
- Able to extend existing brand guidelines and apply them across different digital surfaces
- Partner with project managers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of designs from conception until launch.
- 3+ years of design work experience, preferably digital
- 3+ years B2B UI design experience, including wireframing landing pages and UI up-leveling for both internal and external tools
- Strong skills in the following: illustration, animation, layout, typography, photo manipulation, motion graphics, animation, and editing
- B2B web design including landing page wireframe/layout/animated banner/UI design
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, and Sketch
- Able to ship high quality campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills and the ability to pitch ideas confidently
- Demonstrated ability to create conceptual designs and extend existing branding as well as capture visual tone through animation
- Ability to understand business objectives, incorporate feedback, and produce exceptional solutions that represent the brand
- Link to an online portfolio featuring a variety of design examples (e.g. illustration, animation, brand concepts, web and user flow design). B2B examples are a plus.
- Experience in an agency setting
- Experience with UX development; front-end development/programming; and CMS systems
- Experience with character rigging
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.