Expected Salary$30 - $33 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Research Participant Recruiter to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be responsible for recruiting participants for market research and user experience studies as well as guiding participants through the process.
- Gather recruiting specifications from researchers.
- Identify candidate pools and recruit for studies taking place on-site at the Menlo Park campus, remotely via the web, and offsite in the US and abroad.
- Screen participants by phone, email and survey.
- Schedule participants for research sessions.
- Communicate with candidates about logistical details and guide them through the research process.
- Ensure participant compensation is delivered and NDAs are collected.
- Log participants in a centralized database.
- Work collaboratively with recruiting and research teams.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years experience in research participant recruiting
- Experience using online collaborative document/spreadsheet tools
- Experience using scheduling and calendar management tools
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proactive and able to take direction
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- College coursework/degree a plus
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.