Expected Pay Rate:$18.00 - $19.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 week contract
HireArt is helping an innovative healthcare startup find a Credentialing Specialist (I-9) to ensure all necessary citizenship credentials are verified and updated. The right candidate for this role is a detail-oriented, organized decision maker with a passion for helping people.
This role can be performed remotely, though candidates will occasionally need to be onsite at our client’s Newburgh, NY location. Applicants should be within commuting distance of Newburgh.
As Credentialing Specialist (I-9), you will:
- Conduct outreach via email, text, telephone, and/or in-person meetings to obtain citizenship information from employees.
- Review employee documents and confirm their validity.
- Once information has been compiled, key information into company database.
- Update database as needed to reflect new information regarding employee credentials, relevant job experience, etc.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in customer service, data entry, or similar
- Bilingual in Spanish/English (read, write, speak) preferred
- Passion for helping and interacting with people
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-week contract position. This is an onsite role based in Newburgh, NY.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.