Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:11 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Digital Copywriter to develop copy for ongoing website initiatives. The ideal candidate will be deft at using words to reach, engage, and convert, as well as at tying the performance of their copy to metrics.
As Digital Copywriter, you will:
- Collaborate with marketing, growth, product, and design teams to help develop content strategy for campaigns.
- Write copy for web, email campaigns, paid advertising, and product, maintaining consistency with company voice.
- Manage projects from start to finish.
- Use customer data to analyze copy performance.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years copywriting experience, particularly in email and web
- Excellent marketing and UX writing skills
- Experience creating small business-focused content for new customer acquisition and existing customer upsell
- Strong critical thinking skills to help guide project strategy, content, and execution
- Ability to foster strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners
- Creative flexibility; you can adapt content and voice to effectively target different audiences
- A link to samples of your work
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 11-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.