Expected Salary$55 - $59 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Influencer Marketing Project Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll help build an influencer program, implement outreach strategies, develop and execute seasonal content campaigns, and ensure measurable results.
You’ll have a strong focus on daily KPI's while also developing longer-term tactics and strategies to drive the growth of the business.
We’re seeking an Influencer Marketing Project Manager who is a data-driven marketing professional with several years of experience working with influencers and social media.
- Assist in developing and executing strategy for the influencer marketing channel, including managing budget and growth KPI’s.
- Apply a data-driven approach to the selection of agencies, talent, tools and programs.
- Coordinate and implement A/B testing, analyze, and report on performance of campaigns against growth KPI’s.
- Partner with analytics to continuously assess and optimize marketing against growth metrics to ensure goals are met.
- Build relationships with key influencers and core community members to deeply understand these groups and develop impactful marketing efforts.
- Liaise between marketing, creative, engineering and customer experience to coordinate project plans and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in influencer and affiliate marketing
- Understanding of the influencer marketing space with a focus on meeting CPA targets
- Experience in affiliate marketing platforms and with key partners (e.g. RewardStyle, Impact Radius, ShareASale, LinkShare, SkimLinks, etc.)
- Proven experience working on growth initiatives with influencers and social media
- Data-driven decision maker, able to easily navigate goal setting, analysis, and reporting of campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to produce successful results in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask between short and long-term projects, involving multiple teams and marketing partners
- Adaptable, personable fast learner with an eye for detail and impeccable communication skills
Commitment: This is a two-year contract.